Friday, May 23, 2008

Excitement!

So I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Here's some news- first, I'll have a table at Wizard World Chicago with Mia Paluzzi at the end of June, so if you're in the area come by to see a new mini of the chapter I'm working on and maybe some swag! Second, between now and then I've set up some stuff to keep everyone busy while I work on the chapter.

The sibs now have facebook accounts! You should be able to find them if you search for their names. Give it a shot!

They don't have any photos up yet, but they will. Oh, they will. They also have e-mails included on the accounts (kinda hard to avoid that.) Badrick is boomstyle999@gmail.com, Renard is Foxflower16@gmail.com, and Zaster is Grapegroove@gmail.com. I can't promise they'll answer every e-mail or even do it promptly, as they have busy schedules. Also, they're on the road often, so they don't always have internet access. But still, feel free to say hi! I'm sure they'll enjoy the attention. Especially Renard.

No comments: