Friday, May 2, 2008

Finished page!



This should give you an idea of what a finished page will look like! I've finished page 7 out of 19, so hopefully that'll be everything by tomorrow. After that I'll print some test minis and I'll look for a venue online. Sunday is also outline day for chapter 2.

I'm thinking an easy, simple free site to start with. Hopefully by the end of summer I'll have enough cash to buy a real domain name, and then things'll really get started.

Also, I'm going to change the official update day to Saturday. The week is too busy for me to get anything truly substantial done by Friday- at least, anything I can show you that you want to see. Really, the only change is that I won't be updating in the wee hours anymore. So I'll see you guys next Saturday! I hope you're as excited as I am.

No comments: