Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Okay, folks. Time for yet another slight change to the nature of the update schedule.

I'm not going to update on a weekly basis for the rest of the summer. Instead I'm going to update on the day when there is something to update.

Those of you who've been following this diligently deserve an explanation, so here it is. The truth is that summer provides me with much less production time than the school year. During the school year I spend a lot more time in front of a desk than during the summer- not because I go out a lot (I don't) or because I work a lot (I do) but because my work time is spent in a house with three other people who all need a desk or an internet connection that we all share. Rest assured that I do get work done- I chill in coffee shops and take pages to work with me- but there simply isn't as much time to devote to TR as I have during the rest of the year. And I'm not going to update the story on a page by page basis, because it's not that kind of story.

This is part of why last week passed by without update- there have been other factors as well, but this is an issue that cannot be changed between now and the end of the summer.

If you're wondering how far the next mini has gotten, it's two thirds done. It'll be out by the end of the summer- for me, that's September 31'st, so let's plan on the release date being September 20'th for now- I want to allow time so that I can make some nice extras for the mini and organize it on lulu.com.

Check ya later, folks.

No comments: