Sunday, July 6, 2008

Progress!

I'm going to temporarily move the update day to Sunday, since for the moment it makes more sense for me. It'll remain this way until the end of summer when I return to school.

So, after the con I was galvanized to greater levels of work. The first mini is now available on the Lulu marketplace for 11.84- here's the link. http://www.lulu.com/content/2704497

The second is taking longer to complete than I thought, but rest assured I'm working on it. Also, I've submitted the shirt, along with two other unrelated designs, to www.ziraxia.com. They've been approved and are now waiting in the Designs: Waiting for Liftoff section, which means they need to be voted on before they're actually put up for sale. Go vote for them! The shirt titles are Minisaurus, Karaoke Rockstar, and of course, I'm So Excited!

See you soon!

No comments: